Processing Lab Technician
DFMMJ Investments, LLC, d/b/a Liberty Health Sciences Florida, Ltd. is a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center that has been granted a license by the Florida Department of Health to cultivate, process, transport, and dispense low-THC cannabis, medical cannabis, and cannabis delivery devices pursuant to Florida Statutes.
The primary responsibilities of the Processing Technician are to process cannabis plant material into purified oil, produce and package medical cannabis products for dispensing to patients, and manage both cannabis and non -cannabis inventory. The Processing Technician will perform critical tasks to ensure that the company’s regulated medical cannabis products are produced in a timely, high quality, and compliant manner and available to qualified patients in Florida when needed. The Processing Technician will also record, track and manage cannabis inventory throughout cultivation, processing, and dispensing operations.
The Processing Lab Technician is responsible for:
- Proper handling and care of CO2 Bio-Botanical Extraction Systems.
- Proper handling of refinement equipment; this can range from vacuum pumps, glassware, rotary evaporators, chillers, and hot plates.
- Ensure proper documentation throughout the transition of product from state-state.
- Record and capture data from all operations that are performed on a daily basis.
- Optimize day to day work flow in the processing laboratory.
- Maintain product stability during extraction and refinement. .
- Harvest on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a clean work environment in all respective areas.
- Ensure that proper protective equipment is being used.
- Required to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work morning-mid-night shifts/we operate on a rotating schedule.
Medical benefits after 60 day on the first of the month