Greenhouse Production Associate- Medical Cannabis
Working with a high degree of safety We are currently looking to expand our Greenhouse Production team, seeking individuals who take pride in their work and are eager to be part of a great team.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a level II background check (FBI)Candidates must be capable of working in a highly-secured greenhouse environment, performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Daily crop maintenance
- Harvest preparation and trimming
- Crop rotation
- Ensuring cleanliness of production area
- Knowledge of GPP/GAP (Good Production Practices/Good Agricultural Practices) would be considered an asset
- Previous experience working in a greenhouse would be considered an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to perform tedious/repetitive tasks with a high level of quality
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Post secondary education preferred but not required
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safety lift up to 25lbs
- Must have good dexterity with a keen eye for precision while conducting repetitive tasks
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time (I.e. gloves, lab coat, hair net)
- Must be able to work Overtime as required
- Must be able to work in an enclosed and secure work area
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Check.
Sun – Thur 8am to 4:30 pm
Tue – Sat 8am to 4:30pm
Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment on the first of the month.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.