Greenhouse Production Associate- Medical Cannabis
Working with a high degree of safety We are currently looking to expand our Greenhouse Production team, seeking individuals who take pride in their work and are eager to be part of a great team.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a level II background check (FBI)Candidates must be capable of working in a highly-secured greenhouse environment, performing tasks including, but not limited to:
- Daily crop maintenance
- Harvest preparation and trimming
- Crop rotation
- Ensuring cleanliness of production area
- Knowledge of GPP/GAP (Good Production Practices/Good Agricultural Practices) would be considered an asset
- Previous experience working in a greenhouse would be considered an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to perform tedious/repetitive tasks with a high level of quality
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Post secondary education preferred but not required
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safety lift up to 25lbs
- Must have good dexterity with a keen eye for precision while conducting repetitive tasks
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time (I.e. gloves, lab coat, hair net)
- Must be able to work Overtime as required
- Must be able to work in an enclosed and secure work area
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Check.
Sun – Thur 8am to 4:30 pm
Tue – Sat 8am to 4:30pm
Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment on the first of the month.
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.