Marketing Manager - Florida
Brand Manager will serve as lead point of contact and support for Florida sales team and future states that Liberty enters. They will have a strong marketing background and have the ability to develop strong relationships with local sales team and with partner brands.
- Development and activation of all aspects of the marketing mix including:
- Development of annual brand plans for partner brands and Liberty proprietary brands
- POS and accessories creation and management
- Events management and sponsorships
- Creation of in-store promotions
- Localized activations
- Local media (where permitted)
- All activity surrounding new brand launches
- Various responsibilities to support Liberty’s aggressive innovation agenda
- Develop launch strategy for new brands
- Support sales with physician initiatives
- Be the voice and intermediary between brand owners and sales teams to ensure flawless execution
- Support key initiatives such as Liberty’s commitment to veterans and evolving the consumer experience with innovative tools and technology
- Establish the annual marketing plan for a brand and/or region
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Instill and inspire all stakeholders behind the strategy and vision for brands
- Follow all regulatory requirements and company standard operating procedures for the selling and marketing of cannabis
- Reach KPIs as determined by management team
- Complete reporting and admin according to company policies
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust with all stakeholders
- Work closely with cross functional peers to ensure all products and support materials are available as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future competition, and outpace the competition in key performance indicators, including market share
- Expertise in planning, prioritizing and goal setting including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and create detailed action plans.
- Ability to travel
IDEAL SKILL SET AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in a highly-regulated environment
- Experience marketing alcohol or pharmaceuticals an asset
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree an asset
- Team Player, agility, forwards thinking, ready to challenge the status quo, accountable and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Driven, problem solver, solution finder
Prior to beginning employment every employee is legally required to submit to a background check conducted by the bureau of criminal identification and investigation (BCI&I) and federal bureau of investigation (FBI) for a criminal records check of the applicant.
- Medical Benefits to start after 60 days on the first of the month.
Starting pay dependent on experience and qualifications.