Delivery Patient Liaison Medical Cannabis - Fort Lauderdale
The primary responsibility of the Delivery Patient Liaison is to interact with potential customers, current patients, and physician office staff in a manner that positions our company for success and provides the best customer experience possible. The Delivery Patient Liaison will serve as patient advocate or patient liaison, including all aspects of customer service. The goal of these patient interactions is to ensure that each patient has a high-quality, valuable, and industry-leading experience when interacting with the company, ensuring that Liberty Health Sciences Florida is positioned as the medical cannabis provider of choice in Florida. The Delivery Patient Liaison will deliver or dispense the company’s regulated medical cannabis products to qualified patients in accordance with company policy and in accordance with Florida medical cannabis regulations. The Delivery Patient Liaison will be involved in activities related to patient acquisition, patient intake, customer support, order fulfillment, call center operations, retail sales, delivery, customer retention, and customer experience. The job responsibilities of the Delivery Patient Liaison will include, but will not be limited to, the specific responsibilities outlined
- Deliver medication to patients who have an active order with Liberty Health Sciences throughout the state of Florida
- In a timely and professional manner, answer all phone calls and respond to company emails seeking general inquiry, as well as provide resources to patients seeking information for physician referrals and dispensing options.
- In general, maintain excellent client service and work with patients to ensure their needs are being serviced as a representative of the company.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the patient throughout the purchase and product use processes.
- Coordinate and schedule deliveries, prepare products for dispensing, and facilitate payment processing.
- Create transportation manifests and other required records for patient deliveries.
- Register patient dispensations in the Florida Department of Health Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Record and process sales transactions in BioTrackTHC, our seed-to-sale tracking software.
- Assist as needed with patient-focused company website updates, as well as selected digital marketing efforts, including social media outreach and communications directed to the patient audience.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of company products and current state laws regarding medical cannabis.
- In general, continue to educate yourself on medical cannabis products in the market as well as current news or research related to medical cannabis treatments.
- Contribute to the development of resources to support patients who are using our products and potential customers, and provide input into patient-focused company website updates and selected digital marketing efforts (e.g., email campaigns, social media outreach, etc.).
- Help develop processes and SOPs for dispensing and delivery operations.
- Ensure effective communication and teamwork across functional areas and team members to achieve company goals.
- Help assemble finished products for storage, delivery, and/or transfer to dispensaries and patients.
- Ensure full compliance with all laws, regulations, and company procedures related to medical cannabis operations.